Thursday, July 24, 2008

The good ole days are now

So i looked back at over about 300 pictures from the near and distant past; took a walk down memory lane. Friends, family, exciting times... high school, work, college, church, adventure... And seeing these I can think of the blessings of my life. It makes the hard times seem miniscule. Why do i deserve the free grace that I have been given? In case you are waiting for me to answer, don't because the real answer is that I don't deserve it. My life is pretty good. I do know that I have changed. Haha, not a change from A to B, but a series of changes. I wish i could say it was all part of my sanctification (and maybe from a bigger perspective it was) but i certainly went through some changes in the wrong direction. Thankfully, as part of my testimony I can say that God was rearing me all along and those poor choices are in the past. But yes, back to the idea of change... I have changed. Sometimes people liked me, sometimes they didn't (don't); sometimes i like/d me, sometimes I didn't (dont).

.