Thursday, November 19, 2009

I can't help but believe!

So I know I am terrible at blogging. But let's be honest, I don't have a lot of time and computer addictions are real. But that is besides the point. I have a simple personal story of God's provision... even in 'trivial' matters. I lost my very expensive polarized sunglasses about a week ago. After a few days of looking in the common and obvious places and not finding them I gave up and quickly forgot about them. Someone didn't: My girlfriend's mom. She is a faithful friend of God and her prayer life shows it. I have seen so many times how the things she prays for get answered. Vigilant Prayer Warrior! Well, to continue on this story, I was at work last night, and having a pretty rotten night to say the least but amidst that I randomly found my sunglasses in a very obscure place. I texted Molly, my girlfriend right then. She was excited because she and her mom had JUST prayed that I would find them.

It's simple. But it's real. Prayer: I can't help but believe.